Bain Marie Heater - Rethermalizer
Series FR, FR2
Bain Marie Heater / Rethermalizer (FR)
The Bain Marie Heater / Rethermalizer FR series mounts easily to the underside of a holding vessel, leaving the entire vessel area free. Water is continually circulated to avoid any "cool" spots. The unit controls water temperature from 140°F (60°C) to 190°F (88°C).
- Equipped with an ECO (Energy Cut-Off) wired into the electrical circuit.
- FR models feature a stainless steel tank with a five-year limited warranty.
- Separate sump and heating compartment drains for cleaning and sanitizing.
Hydro Heater Bain Marie Heater / Rethermalizer (FR2)
The patented FR2 Hydro-Heater concept features a tubular water chamber with heating elements uniquely wrapped outside the flow tube so elements do not come in contact with the water, eliminating sediment and lime buildup, resulting in longer life. An electronic controller with digital display maintains the setpoint temperature assuring a responsive and efficient operation.
- Heats or holds food at safe temperatures between 140°F (60°C) to 190°F (88°C).
- Utilizes "free-flow" technology for circulating hot water by natural convection in a sink for reconstituting frozen foods.
- Includes a stainless steel front, powdercoated body, convenient drain outlet, and clean-out caps.